3M Scott’s First Responder Respirator (FRR), a variant of the revolutionary 3M Scott GSR military respirator used by the UK MoD, is a “next generation” system now approved as a NIOSH CBRN APR in addition to other global civil use standards.
While designed to accept Stanag 4155 DIN 40mm threaded filter cartridges the FRR can also be supplied with a secondary particle filter for unequaled performance against CBRN threats. By combination of a highly advanced suite of technologies, the FRR provides superior user comfort and greatly reduced physiological burden, even during long duration events, through self regulating twin primary seals, low breathing resistance, optimum visibility, high drinking rate and automatic sweat removal. Sizing options assure virtually 100% fit capability. Numerous communication, hydration and visor outsert options are available and integration with protective suits, sighting systems, night vision goggles and other associated equipment is seamless.
- Best-in-class protection factors — including a unique secondary filter — for significantly higher protection than the industrial standard
- Automatic sweat removal for greater user comfort
- Comfortable fit, exceptional visibility and high drinking rate
- Compatible with all military, law enforcement and industrial DIN 40mm threaded filters
- Mounting capability on either side of the mask for maximum operational flexibility
- Low breathing resistances that are significantly lower than the industrial standard
- Manufactured from chemical-hard materials with proven protection and comfort characteristics for 48-hour wear
- Flexible, hard-coated lens featuring minimal haze and light transmission providing a wide field of view and impact protection in excess of EN166 and MIL-PRF 31013, Class 1 requirements
- Vision correction capability that includes the use of progressive (vari-focal) lenses
- Re-breathed CO2 levels significantly below 1%c
- Multiple sizing combinations between mask and separate oronasalmodule for a 100% user fit
- Ancillary equipment, such as visor outserts and carriers, are available