Phalanx Level IIIA+
- Level IIIA+ protection
- 100% boltless system
- More functional view port
- Polyurea coating for enhanced durability and longevity
- Lightweight (26” x 36” with viewport) is only 20 lbs.
- Best agile performing shield for handgun and rifle deployment
- Wider ballistic protection at top
- V-shape added strength to the entire center length of the shield
- Weapon mount platform on both sides
- Better view at 12 o’clock and conversely when held inverted 6 o’clock position
- Mitigates ricochets and diverts away from center
- Unique Hook and Loop forearm strap attachment system
- Thick high density foam pad
- Accurate handgun and long-gun deployment
- Stationary handle
- Federal Standard NIJ-STD
- View port (Trapezoid Shape)
- Ballistic material - hybrid composite
- Must come w/ 3 components: Handle, foam pad, and forearm strap system
Special Threats Rounds Tested:
- level IIIA+ 44mag, 240-grain Semi- wadcutter Gas Checked (SWCGC) projectiles.
- 9mm, 124 grain Full Metal Jacketed (FMJ) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 115 grain Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) projectiles.
- 9mm +P+, 127 grain Supreme Expansion Technology (SXT) projectiles.
- 5.72 x 28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 27grain SS195 Lead free Hollow Point (LFHP) projectiles.
- 7.62 x 25-mm, 95grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115 grain FMJ projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95 grain Aguila projectiles
With or Without Viewport:
- LED Light with Strobe Mode
- 450 Lumens
- Transport Bag